What a buzz...Part II

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I thought I learned my lesson the first time I tried to get shots like these :scratch: but I found myself back at it. I found this nest near my work. I used my 18-55mm lens, and had the camera on auto-focus, stuck my arms in where the nest was and just fired off a few shots. I did do a bit of cropping on the shots I fired a little wide on. Once they started to get a little close, I was out of there.

140_4076zzz.JPG

140_4a74a.JPG

140_4080yyy.JPG

....no stings this time.

awesome close-ups. the faces on those things are enuf to send you running. thanks for putting yourself in harms way ;)

I like the third best and assume the second is a close crop out of a much larger photo (?). Wow, Chiller, the things you dare get yourself into for photography's sake! Over and again! Cool.

and people think i have problems.....

down here, in the south, we respect things like wasps, snakes..you know,things that hurt you on purpose....and stay away from them... your either very very brave and daring....or.....well.... crazy????

great shots... i have never seen a wasp this close without getting the business end of the wasp..!!! gives me the willies looking at them..and one looks like he sees you with a big round target on ya....

chiller..? are you a little 'ole bitty sucker that can slink in and slink out of places without anyone seeing you?? including wasps??? do you wear camo..and hide among the bushes?? how ever do you do this???

Thank you everyone for the awesome comments and compliments.
LaFoto....yeah, I really tried to save number two. It has a bit of a grainy look to it. The other 3 photos I did not post, are pretty busy with these little guys.
Aprilraven...I guess I like to photograph in "stealth" mode. Now if I can do this with a crow, I would be lauging.
Thanx again everyone.

wow chiller gorgeous shots.. great dof in the first and i really like that third one too!
way to go :thumbsup:

LOL ! Your a brave soul Chiller. Nice photos once again. I bet you had to ran outta there too laughing along the way. lol !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back