Trying something new

er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like to hear what y'all think :)
molly.jpg

just a concept idea

It's interesting; unique even, but witout some sort of context, I'm going to have say I don't much care for it.

I think it would be better if the dividing lines were gone and it was all one color.

I think you pulled back on this one when you should have went full out with it. Instead of using muted colors I would have went with much bolder more saturated colors and probably a higher contrast.

Having a seizure after seeing that.

Just not doin' it for me....nice try, but no sale for me,sir!

How surprising... Can you admit that you are not very creative and that, maybe, just maybe, you should stay away from creative stuff?

Now, to the OP, I don't like much of your stuff. I tend to agree that most of your work seems to be disguising your lack of basic technical skills but I happen to like something about this one.

Of course, as is often the case with you, you don't really know when to stop. The PP that is.

The frame that keeps changing color is very annoying to me. Also the divider cross that doesn't jive in the center. Make those a solid color and make the center point jive and I think you have a very nice one.

Just my $2's worth. :lmao:

that is definately something interesting... kind of cool effect

How surprising... Can you admit that you are not very creative and that, maybe, just maybe, you should stay away from creative stuff?

Now, to the OP, I don't like much of your stuff. I tend to agree that most of your work seems to be disguising your lack of basic technical skills but I happen to like something about this one.

Of course, as is often the case with you, you don't really know when to stop. The PP that is.

The frame that keeps changing color is very annoying to me. Also the divider cross that doesn't jive in the center. Make those a solid color and make the center point jive and I think you have a very nice one.

Just my $2's worth. :lmao:

Nice try clownwalker...the C&C you give is laugable..you like something about it, but it needs to be changed,radically...hilarious...are you drinking beer tonight? Your review of his photo is a contradiction in terms, and pandering.

Most reactions

Back