Trying something new

I hop on this board probably once every two months and it seems like you're still having the same issues and don't take advice from anyone rofl. But hey man whatever floats your boat and makes you happy, you'll just never make it anywhere in the industry if you're planning on doing photography for anything but a hobby.

I find this image disturbing... It looks like it's composed of 1000 little bushy dogs. It gives me goosebumps, and I can't stand to look at it... but yet I still do :thumbup:

A couple hits of acid and I'd give this thread a rave review. But, seeing that I'm under the influence of any psychadelic drug. You fail sir.

"How surprising... Can you admit that you are not very creative and that, maybe, just maybe, you should stay away from creative stuff?

Now, to the OP, I don't like much of your stuff. I tend to agree that most of your work seems to be disguising your lack of basic technical skills"

Thats not really criticism thats just being an ass.
To OP, I admire your creativity, I would of never thought to do something like this!
I dont know what I like about it, maybe the symmetry, but I dig it =)

The second version makes me think of the back of a deck of playing cards, lol:

cards.jpg

Are we critiquing the pp or the actual photo here? Because the photo is exposed all wrong and oof and just way to busy.

I think you should work on mastering the basics and learn how to take a good photo instead of trying to use pp to make a not so good photo better or for that matter....more interesting.

The first image looks like acid blotter paper.

Most reactions

Back