UFC fighter / Photographer

djacobox372

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
djacob372.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this guy's work, he's definitely one guy that you don't want to get into a flame war with on TPF:

Mac Danzig Photography

The photographer:
18192.jpg
mac-danzig1.jpg

Last edited:
Haha thats awesome. I actually like alot of his work. I found out about his photography a while ago. I wouldnt call any of his picture bad, not just cuz he might be able to kick my ass, but cuz he is good.

Haha thats awesome. I actually like alot of his work. I found out about his photography a while ago. I wouldnt call any of his picture bad, not just cuz he might be able to kick my ass, but cuz he is good.

I respect the fact that u have to dig pretty hard in his website to see any mention of his fighting career. Most people would try to milk the celeb status.

I'm a big fan of MMA and I just recently found out that Danzig does photography through a thread on an MMA forum. His work is beautiful. I really like his "Metropolis" gallery.

I respect the fact that u have to dig pretty hard in his website to see any mention of his fighting career. Most people would try to milk the celeb status.

Yeah i absolutly agree. I couldnt even find anything that says he is a pro fighter. :lol:
He has some nice celetial shots and alot of vvery good nature (earth) shots.

Yeah i absolutly agree. I couldnt even find anything that says he is a pro fighter. :lol:
He has some nice celetial shots and alot of vvery good nature (earth) shots.

He had a bio posted on his site, and some photos of him with his gear. He's since taken them down, he really doesn't want to mix the two worlds it seems.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back