Very beautiful Spider

lazzara8478

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Before moving to Hawaii last month we stopped off in NC. My Mother in law lives in the country... there are bugs everywhere!! This is the one bug I didnt mind and didnt feel lie squashing.

I took this pic with my little ol Kodak easyshare.. I think it turned out pretty ok though.. enjoy.

l_456cc13ad24c1445543292310cd70d9b.jpg

l_d3eefd848a7901a7c77bb937795dbcde.jpg

l_ea6842b273518cc9af2883a96d491964.jpg

:shock:

runs away

.................................. fast!

......that looks really big......

yeahhhh im happy i dont live there lol

Aren't they called something like "orb spiders"?
We don't seem to have them here in Germany. I have only ever seen them in photos taken by Americans here on TPF.
Nice, but one piece of advice: watch your backgrounds when you take close-ups like these, and don't include anything in your background if you can somehow avoid doing so. For despite the fact that it is blurred, it still is too distracting.

i used to play with spiders when i was a kid, as big as ur palm. but now, the only spider that i'm not scared of are the ones that are smaller than a penny.
it just freaks me out when i see those big ass spiders, especially on my bathroom and room!!!!!!!!!!!

neat shot though. i have some spider pics, but the small spiders :)

I like these shots. I get the impression the spider is gigantic, but it's hard to tell without anything in the shot showing scale. How big is this spider really?

Judgin' by the four inch double lap vinyl siding in the background.....thats one big ass spider. LOL

Derrick

Yea it was a huge spider.. at lease the size of my palm legs included. Thankyou for the critiques :)

We don't seem to have them here in Germany.....

.....watch your backgrounds when you take close-ups like these.....
Yeah, sure, you don't have them in Germany. Why don't YOU come over here and grab and move the dang thing into a better spot to photograph it.... :pale:

Most reactions

Back