Wedding shots 3 C&C

dzfoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dz-foto.lt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dear friends, thanks for the previous comments! Would like to share my another wedding shots in Lithuania. The couple was realy relaxed and I was like invisible to them. What are you going to see is completely journalistic captures (no set up, stage etc..) Please criticize ;)
Full set -> is here
irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_01.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_02.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_17.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_19.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_22.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_26.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_32.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_49.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_54.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_58.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_59.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_66.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_69.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_74.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_77.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_84.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_85.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_91.jpg

irma_osvaldas_dz-foto_100.jpg

I really like the first photo with the ladies in the background. Good shot.

I really like this series. Great shots. If the brides face were a little more exposed I think it would be better ... but this is great stuff..

Very nice, some excellent work in this series.

very nice, my fav is number 10! very good shot

Your work is remarkable, pictures like these I could look at all day! It is funny when I saw where you are from because I thought these were pictures taken by Aleksandras, he is also from Lithuania. Both you and he produce the same style of work. You are truly an artist, but with a camera instead of a brush!!!!!!

Thanks! Yeah, Aleksandras is one of the most wanted wedding photographer here in Lithuania working in journalistic syle.

Your work is remarkable, pictures like these I could look at all day! It is funny when I saw where you are from because I thought these were pictures taken by Aleksandras, he is also from Lithuania. Both you and he produce the same style of work. You are truly an artist, but with a camera instead of a brush!!!!!!

DZ your photos are simply amazing!

There is something a little off about some of these that gives them a unique style. Your subjects are in razor sharp focus, however the DOF is extreme even for shooting at 2.8 and seems unreal for a dslr to produce naturally. Are you using an extra PP filter or action like Focal Point to process these?

No, I dont use any filter, and do not make any of DOF postprocessing. Everything is natural.

DZ your photos are simply amazing!

There is something a little off about some of these that gives them a unique style. Your subjects are in razor sharp focus, however the DOF is extreme even for shooting at 2.8 and seems unreal for a dslr to produce naturally. Are you using an extra PP filter or action like Focal Point to process these?

Your style seems very strong and distinct. Very neat. Some fairly unusual shots.

Most reactions

Back