WELL... hmmmmm now what do I do!

Ian63

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
westynimages.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone... I am a member but I have not contributed anything here for some time. I kinda got into a rut... funk... depression ...aka ditch at the side of the road... whatever you want to call it.
I have been feeling very creative... and I have been creative.. but I feel like everything I am doing lately is just SOOO much garbage. Then I came back here today and I se that there are so many different forum topics. Surely I can find a place for this... ermmm garbage that I have been producing ..where hopefully some of you can set me straight. By that I mean, look at it and just tell me... should I just pawn my cameras and move on... or is it really worth continuing on.
Anyway... that being said... I will look around in my files for something to throw out there... and hopefully get a realistic response. I am not optimistic at all.... so I am not going to get upset. lol

Welcome back.
there's photographers of all ages and abilities here.
You can ask for C&C or how to improve, etc etc etc .. what ever you want I"m sure there's input that would be constructive.

I can virtually guarantee that the responses you receive will be objective and useful. They might not all be pleasant, or ego-boosting, but if you take them as they were intended they will help your grow!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back