What a morning...

djtyrrell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.swiftowners.co.uk
woke up to this in the morning couple of days ago, couldnt resist getting out of bed for it, but you will be happy yo no i was lazy and went back to bed afterwards. Let me no what you all think..

Cheers

Stu

DSC00280.jpg

The colors are REALLY fabulous. Great reason to get out of bed... However, the telephone lines are really distracting to me.

~jen

Yeah the colors are amazing but it'd be cool if the subject wasn't a power line. :)

Maybe plan out your next session, pick a few subjects then when you're up that early (if it happens again) you can just hop in the car, get to the subject and take some shots.

The thing that sucks about sunrises is you usually don't know if they're going to be colorful until it's happening and that point you don't have too much time to plan a shot. If anyone has tips for predicting a good sunrise, I'm all ears.

Nice sky ... would you not much rather have this one in the General Gallery? As I understand things, this part of our forum is for questions and answers and the gallery is for photos and comments.

These days it is easy to be up and out for the sunrise, isn't it? It is only at or even after 8 in the morning! You might decide to be somewhere other than just where you get this view of the tree and the powerline then?

Oh, and by the way: it looks like you joined the forum when I wasn't on much so I could not welcome you before now. Therefore: WELCOME TO THE PHOTO FORUM from my side! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back