What are these for?-Domke Bags

chocolate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
please refer to photo no:1
what is the extra "fastener/strap" in most DOmke bags for?? it has two hooks at the end. it comes hooked in the middle of the top protion of the bag??
DSC_2515-1.jpg

is it to secure ..maybe a tripod or something??

and look at photo 2. there are two eyelets on the back portion of the bag. what are these for?? is it related to the strap i mentioned??
DSC_2519-1.jpg

Thanks..:):):)

I would assume....and again this is only an assumption but they look like they are just merely different ways to hold the bag. Im sure though that they could if wanted be used to secure other thing to the outside of the bag as well with hooks....My bag has probably 37 compartments (exagerated) I have no clue what they are used for but find a new use for them everyday.

The top one is for picking the bag up. The back ones I'm not so sure about, but I'd guess they're just an alternative way to attach the straps.

how do you guys strap your monopod or tripod unto a bag like this??

perhaps across the top or attach one of those hooks (should be able to find any hobby store) to the tripod/monopod and try that out....

Handle strap (when you just need to carry it like a bag instead of on the shoulder).

Waist strap eyelets. I would suspect that you can by a waist strap with snap brackets.

Most reactions

Back