What are you lookin' at?!

Mattis

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What? by Mathias Appel, on Flickr

To be fair, I did lie down right in front of them... That might explain his confused look :p

Birds do it........ bees do it............ even educated fleas do it...............

It explains his surprised expression and her attempt to hide her face in shame. "Oh god, this is going all over the Internet, isn't it? Now everyone will know I did it with Larry. I'll never live this down. I knew that Southern Comfort was a bad idea."

Yeah, that is what I love about this shot as well. She really does look ashamed!
It explains his surprised expression and her attempt to hide her face in shame. "Oh god, this is going all over the Internet, isn't it? Now everyone will know I did it with Larry. I'll never live this down. I knew that Southern Comfort was a bad idea."
Yeah, that is what I love about this shot as well. She really does look ashamed! And he just looks confused...
Shooting these guys is always a ton of fun, it's an open enclosure so you can get as close as they let you which opens up SO many opportunities for great photos!

But.......... that's not Larry. It's one of his two brothers, Darryl or Darryl.

But.......... that's not Larry. It's one of his two brothers, Darryl or Darryl.

"Oh god, it's even worse!"

Darryl is actually a really cool guy. But Darryl on the other hand... He's the black sheep of the family, no one likes to talk about him.

If my pen's a rockin' don't come knockin'

Most reactions

Back