What are you watching on TV right now?

Dump trucks full of sand
Interesting

Trump takes NC.... Hillary is pretty much doomed... She will get CA so it will at least be close.

Shoot, MI hasn't elected a Republican Or since 1988... Wow

Looks like there are a lot of people unhappy with people that play the Washington insider game, and it's not just in MI.

It's over now. Clinton conceded and President Elect Trump gave a very gracious and Presidential speech.

Last edited by a moderator:
...President Elect Trump gave a very gracious and Presidential speech.

I'm glad to see he's capable of it. From the limited coverage I've seen over here he's looked a complete idiot.
I'm sure America could have done much better than either candidate, but the same could be said for the options we end up with here, that's the ways things go...

What's going to happen to our photographer rights? Will Trump take them away like he's planning on getting rid of freedom of speech and freedom of the press? I'm generally worried my future as a photographer.

i thought either one will be a 1 term president. They each had their issues. Now we have 4 years to 2 newer and better candidates.

From the limited coverage I've seen over here he's looked a complete idiot.
Most of the world sees only through the filter of the very biased main-stream media. They used to claim that they were "neutral", but this past election cycle they openly admitted that they were going to do everything they could to discredit Donald Trump.

i thought either one will be a 1 term president. They each had their issues. Now we have 4 years to 2 newer and better candidates.

Yeah, he will only be a 1 term president. That's if America even survives 4 years and not wiped out by weapons of mass destruction.

What's going to happen to our photographer rights? Will Trump take them away like he's planning on getting rid of freedom of speech and freedom of the press? I'm generally worried my future as a photographer.
You've GOT to be kidding! It certainly would not be the Freedom-loving party/politicians who would try to curtail everyone's rights.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was sarcasm

Maybe a bit of sarcasm.

But I am generally worried about could happen to our rights as photographer with him being president.

Most reactions

Back