What are you watching on TV right now?

Just watched the Tigers spank the Houston Astro's.

Boy they're hot right now! They just finished sweeping the Sox (Red of course) - and landed us in 3rd.
Good to see. We have Zimmerman, JD Martinez, and Norris coming back next week too! If they go 7-2 in this 9 game home stand, I start feeling better about them. Upton is starting to hit finally as well.

I feel bad for Bosox fans, Dombroski is going to decimate their farm system. He was horrible in Detroit on player development, used Illitch's money for trades and free agents.

We'll all be too devastated when Big Papi retires to even notice.
I suppose, what a clutch ballplayer! You guys stole him from the Twins. You guys still have some studs (as of today) that will potentially replace him. Josh Ockimey is a couple years away so you probably will get an aging veteran this off season.

Oooohhhh JC ... You so need to move out here so I can feed you and you can help me install a projector and a wide screen in the patio ... Then we can watch and talk ball ... all lazy afternoon. (And when our wives can yell at us ... We'll turn up the volume.)

Oooohhhh JC ... You so need to move out here so I can feed you and you can help me install a projector and a wide screen in the patio ... Then we can watch and talk ball ... all lazy afternoon. (And when our wives can yell at us ... We'll turn up the volume.)
Only if your wife tells at me.

Only if your wife tells at me.
That would be tough as she doesn't even yell at me, (I am so imperfect that even I yell at myself). But if you start peeing where you're not supposed too ... That might get her pumped up.

I am watching Beck and trying to understand what they atre saying before reading the subtitles. I am getting good at it.

Bourne double play before seeing the movie tomorrow.

LOTR.

I've seen them multiple times. The wife only saw the first in 2003. We watched the first and second this past weekend. Will be watching the third tonight. Very excited. :D

The clock...

Well, whaddya know?! It's 4. I'm leaving for the day. :boogie:

Commercials with little bits of Olympic Ceremony here and there.

Loved the long shot of the stadium in the distance and that famous statue on Sugarloaf in the foreground lighted in bright greens and yellows, etc.

Why can't I remember the names of things? it's only been in how many movies, etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back