What Computer do you have?

Had a compaq I got fron the school. Acer Timeline X now, and I hate it. Macbook pro on me next!!!!

Moderator, why did the six-year old thread come up as if it was posted today?

Back-up, amateurs. :)

Intel SkullTrail Motherboard
2 Quad-Core 3.2 GHz Xeon Processors, overclockable to 5GHz
Liquid Cooled
16 Gigs Fully Buffered RAM
Embarrassingly old, but still ridiculously powerful dual SLI NVidia Extreme 8800 GTX 768 video cards
240 Gig SSD

I don't need heat in the winter.

:lol:

Moderator, why did the six-year old thread come up as if it was posted today?

Think a spammer dug it up.. that is what usually happens! And when the spam is deleted... suddenly it looks like it just came up all by itself! ;)

I think we can also put the photos of the machine :thumbup:

I have a laptop its HP pro book, it is including with following features.
• Windows 7 professional,
• Intel core i3,
• 4GB ram
• 750GB hard disk

ThrowbacK said:
Alienware Mx11 R3,
Great laptop and very portable.

I had an Alienware laptop, and 1 day outside of the 1 year warranty it broke and they wouldn't even lay me pay them to fix it. $3000 brick. Sold it for parts for $1600 fortunately enough. Alienware was a baaaaaaad company. I imagine dell addresses that.

Always for newer persons to jump in old threads too...

I built a desktop last year. I hope for anyone that purchases an Asus Crosshair V mb that they have the kinks worked out as it took me 5 Of them to get one that worked.

ThrowbacK said:
Alienware Mx11 R3,
Great laptop and very portable.

I had an Alienware laptop, and 1 day outside of the 1 year warranty it broke and they wouldn't even lay me pay them to fix it. $3000 brick. Sold it for parts for $1600 fortunately enough. Alienware was a baaaaaaad company. I imagine dell addresses that.

It's Official: Dell Beams Up Alienware | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

So many members of my family AND dealing them professionally, I would personally avoid Dell. Fortunately for the company, they are inexpensive .

usayit said:
It's Official: Dell Beams Up Alienware | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

So many members of my family AND dealing them professionally, I would personally avoid Dell. Fortunately for the company, they are inexpensive .

Yeah dell has some issues but they look like the love child of Santa Claus and Mother Theresa by comparison to the original Alienware.

Man I'm going to hell in the fast lane for typing that,

Lol

One of those ones that can get on the internet and stuff.

I went to a digital one last year.

^ That's OK, this thread needed an upgrade. :lol:

2006 ............ What's an iPad, Android, Facebook?
After reading some of those old specs I've come to realize that my phone has more power, seriously. :lol:

After reading some of those old specs I've come to realize that my phone has more power, seriously. :lol:

The average calculator these days has more horsepower than NASA used for the Apollo missions.

Most reactions

Back