What do we want?

I would never admit to having done such a thing...err wait, maybe I said too much! :oops:

I do believe you deserve the option of requesting a title now though :) even if I don't promise to go through with whatever the request may be

Chase said:
I would never admit to having done such a thing...err wait, maybe I said too much! :oops:

I do believe you deserve the option of requesting a title now though :) even if I don't promise to go through with whatever the request may be

Thanks, oh wonderful one. But I'm cool. It kinda has meaning. Any thoughts on what I mentioned? Paypal an option? (but don't tell the others!) :taped sh:

i want the title "I have poop on my shirt" or else I'm going to go on strike..... and by go on strike I mean post more than normal.

Hmm....I could be wrong, but I'm guessing if you donate a little somethin' somethin' to that little PayPal donate button down below, you might get somewhere. ;)

That's funny, Chase sure does post a lot more when it's talk about money ;)

Chase said:
mygrain said:
These donations...where do they go? :wink:

To Pay Pal! 8) :lol:

:shock: Those greedy b@stards!!! I give them so much of my turnips to them as it is and now they want more from me!!!!!!!!! :(
DAMN INTERNET ELVES!!! WAIT TIL I SEE YOU IN THE STREETS!!! I'M GONNA GET SCOTT'S STUFF BACK IF IT USES ALL OF MY EXTRA MEN!!!! :shock: :evil:

Okay then, nice knowing you all. Will the store remain? I haven't purchased my calendar yet :)

wait one last post....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

core_17 said:
Hmm....I could be wrong, but I'm guessing if you donate a little somethin' somethin' to that little PayPal donate button down below, you might get somewhere. ;)

Perhaps if we were talking about the same thing. But we're not, so there... :LOL:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back