What do you think of the new update on iPad iOS?

Don't know too chicken to update, till I hear what people have to say about it, that is those that have downloaded it.

Apple keeps updating the iOS. They keep changing some of the apps around, and some apps are unstable. I don't see any improvement.

Yes that is why I am going to wait till all the guinea pigs try it out first. So sounds like you updated, but maybe worse now?

I haven't updated yet. What I have heard is that it takes up a lot of memory.

If it counts I downloaded Yosemite ( I know I know... OS X, not IOS) and it crashed my laptop.... :(

Yosemite is rock solid... IOS 8 not so much.

I'm running the latest Android Lollipop on my Nexus and its AWESOME! I'll have a hard time going back to iOS for a phone.

Apple keeps updating the iOS. They keep changing some of the apps around, and some apps are unstable. I don't see any improvement.

All of Apples apps seem perfectly stable to me. There are lots of third party apps that are unstable but that's because the developers of those apps do not update them and fix them.

If it counts I downloaded Yosemite ( I know I know... OS X, not IOS) and it crashed my laptop.... :(
Interesting. I got nervous when it look longer and appeared to be hanging but it's been solid. Hopefully you had a backup to restore from. I always use Carbon Copy Cloaner before any OS update.

Interesting. I got nervous when it look longer and appeared to be hanging but it's been solid. Hopefully you had a backup to restore from. I always use Carbon Copy Cloaner before any OS update.

Used Time machine. Turned out to be a faulty HD, and it's all back together and running Yosemite fine now [emoji106]

w00t! I'm anal so I use TM and CCC together. Glad it worked out.

I'm using IP4, can not update to new iOS ... than no ideas on new iOS :D

I sent my iPhone five in Tuesday to have the sleep wake button repaired because it was no longer working. I just received the phone back this morning and the new OS was already installed on it. I have to say I like it so far. And haven't found any problems with it yet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back