What happened?

I read that there was a few large threads cleaned up, (mostly game section i beleive)
Others have mentioned this as well.

Yes, it came about in the course of some "cleaning" here. If you played a lot, you may have lost a good number of posts in your post count. I played only "a little" (erm... :er: ) and lost about 100 posts... :oops: .

Oh dear. Looks like I'll be spamming the board again.

Not too bad for you, Corry, you can have your second 20.000 posts party thread any time soon now :biggrin:
And Battou, it was primarily in The Gaming Room. Which is why some of us lost so many posts ... erm :er: ... :lol:

Not too bad for you, Corry, you can have your second 20.000 posts party thread any time soon now :biggrin:
And Battou, it was primarily in The Gaming Room. Which is why some of us lost so many posts ... erm :er: ... :lol:

Yeah, I cought that but just kinda wanted to make sure it was just there, I do have a deisent pile of posts in the game room, but despite that I actually don't think I lost any posts, to be honest. I was just kind of curious.

Actually if I have 200 posts in the gaming room it's a lot, most of it in reasent and/or still very active games.

I have no clue how many I lost but I wouldn't doubt it if it was close to 1000

I'm guessing I'm down about 500.

Why were the threads purged?

I have no clue how many I lost but I wouldn't doubt it if it was close to 1000

Not even close, you where at 2000 some odd last week

I'm guessing I'm down about 500.

Why were the threads purged?

Threads use up bandwith, A lot of forums use an auto pruning system to delete old non used threads as they are unnecessary. TPF is one of the few sites I am aware of that does not do this, I assume due to their policy on thread bumping.

I don't know my first 2000 posts were all in the game threads and well that one thread that I guess we're finally going to let die.

well looking in the games room I see that the threads that were deleted were all by one member so I guess that member asked for all their threads to be deleted.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back