What's good on tv?

One of the best things on TV is the off button.
But that has nothing to do with her question. ??

Questions: Is there anything good on tv anymore? What shows do you watch?

I think my response is relevant to both. But hey, no offence, I'm a radio person :)

Only good tv in the UK features Guy Martin, Guy Martin Speed, Our Guy in India

Really? I've been watching Broadchurch and really like it. Catching season 2 (I think you Brits call it series 2) on graboid.

A show I have gotten hooked on is Empire on Fox. Great story. Great music. Tarrence Howard as the patriarch is awesome.

More in a Reality type vein is Appalachian Outlaws on History. Hillbillies going all gangsta with each other over Ginseng.

You know why they call television a "medium"? Because nothing on it is rare or well done.

Speaking of rare, medium and well done, Bob's Burgers (Fox) is about the only thing we watch anymore band we watch it online - got rid of th TV after our son tried to fix the monitor with a screw driver.

Is Ghost Mine still on Sci-Fi? I'd say it's a "reality show" but everyone knows that it's bogus and is kind of fun in that corny way.

Besides video games, game of thrones and F1 races I don't watch too much TV.

Don't know if the Canadian-Irish series "Vikings" is available--much better than a show that only exists because somebody saw Game of Thrones and said, “Let’s do our version of that” should ever have been. Wonderful Danish TV series on Netflix: "The Bridge," the original "The Killing," and "Dicte." BBC's "Ripper Street."

Last edited:
Besides video games, game of thrones and F1 races I don't watch too much TV.
Just got a PS4 for the grandson! Yeah, the grandson!! :boogie:
We just gave away our Xbox and wii with all the games last week. The ps3 is going next when we get the blue ray setup. I think this thread has proved there isn't anything (I consider) good on tv. *sigh* our contract is up this month and were just gonna cancel it. I think I'm gonna have to buy some music. I usually listen to Pandora but the beat just isn't right for sprinting. (Or as my fitness pal degradingly calls it , "jogging" )

Dibbs on the PS3?!

Sports, just watch sports. Well that and Big Giant Swords, now that's entertainment lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back