Why does brainfreeze hurt soooo much...

LittleMan said:
yeah, we're really nice.... unless you're a jerk... then we pull out da big guns. :gun:
I'm glad I'm not on your bad side. Or so I think.

Hey!!! When have I been a jerk!? I mean besided those times I've kicked you from chat! :lol: (but hey, you've gotta admit, you had it comin! :p )

core_17 said:
Because it's YOU who posted that, I'm not sure if that's laced with sarcasm or not...but I'll just take it as a compliment. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Shut up, I am not dumb!

I'm not being sarcastic at all. How could anyone treat you badly. You're too effing nice all the time. And even if you don't think you're that innocent, beleive me comared to me, you're probably a friggin angel.

bace said:
I'm not being sarcastic at all. How could anyone treat you badly. You're too effing nice all the time. And even if you don't think you're that innocent, beleive me comared to me, you're probably a friggin angel.

:lol: I'll accept that! :biglaugh:

what's a slurpee?

i think it hurst because your brain fluid is freezing and putting pressure on the walls. it is like a pipe when it gets frozen.

jophassa said:
what's a slurpee?

i think it hurst because your brain fluid is freezing and putting pressure on the walls. it is like a pipe when it gets frozen.

Read the link I posted.

It's very imformative.

Most reactions

Back