Wireless shutter remote

flyin-lowe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My father in law has a Canon 40 D that is 8-10 years old. I am thinking about getting him a wireless remote for it. Any of them stand out or anything I should look for? Like most things these days there are some for $15.00 all the way up from there.

My father in law has a Canon 40 D that is 8-10 years old. I am thinking about getting him a wireless remote for it. Any of them stand out or anything I should look for? Like most things these days there are some for $15.00 all the way up from there.

get the cheap ebay remote shutters that are less than $15
but the current models can now control the shutter and aperture and other settings with a smart phone app ... very nice
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

I have one (manufacturer's model about $40), that works great. Unfortunately the ^&%$ battery is permanently affixed to the circuit board, so it's starting to get weak. Bought a cheap one off Ebay that was supposed to work for my model, but doesn't. Might want to do some research before you buy!!

I have one (manufacturer's model about $40), that works great. Unfortunately the ^&%$ battery is permanently affixed to the circuit board, so it's starting to get weak. Bought a cheap one off Ebay that was supposed to work for my model, but doesn't. Might want to do some research before you buy!!

yes, do the "research" ................... yongnuo

I have a cheap one that works great but it doesn’t even have a name on it. And the build quality is horrible.

I wish someone would make one with build quality and weather sealing to match my camera bodies, even if it cost a fair amount.

Most reactions

Back