Woman with a Tie :)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! I'm thinking how to dress on my exams :) we are to wear very smart clothes, you know, suits and so on. But I'm wondering what to wear :) Smart black skirt, white blouse and a jacket or a woman - suit (trousers, shirt and jacked) and a tie :) I love ties :) I mean... I never wore it but I love the simple combination of... Black suit, black blouse, and a yellow tie for exaple :)

I dunno why I'm writting it here but I need advice what to wear :) the first impression is very important and I want to look elegant :)

I think thats fine. I don't see women where ties that often so i think you will get there attention, but in a good way.

why in the heck do you have to dress up for exams :scratch:? You can always hide your answers on the other side of your tie...

Don't wear that! You'll have all the men faint as the blood rushes from their head to somewhere else.
I don't know what it is, but dress a woman up in a suit, glasses to, and I just go. :drool:
Maybe I am gay? :scratch:

What you said sounds fine to me. But I'll go along with vonnagy. Why dress up for an exam? Will it effect your grade? What's the exam on?

ferny said:
Don't wear that! You'll have all the men faint as the blood rushes from their head to somewhere else.
I don't know what it is, but dress a woman up in a suit, glasses to, and I just go. :drool:

it's the librarian look...i'm a big fan of that as well....there are a few DA's that I work with that dress like that, it's hot.

I think you have a good plan Mentos, sounds like it will look lovely. Now, do you have a pair of high heeled black boots? That would complete the look perfectly! :mrgreen:

sounds just fine to me too ... I've done the combination many times for various presentations etc., minus the tie but it'd work just fine with the tie as well!

Oh and like Alison said ... definately top it off with a heeled boot ... very sophisticated ... nearly sexy but still classy look :D

Digital Matt said:
Mentos, whatever you end up wearing, make sure and take a photo of yourself in that outfit for the TPF Babes thread ;)

well played digimatt, well played. :hail:

md

Mentos, I think the suit and tie idea will be so unique, and at the same time so elegant, that you will definitely stand out of the crowd.

And for the TPF crowd here let me explain for you. This outfit is not for the exams as such (I would think), but the for graduation ceremony. Am I right?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back