Wow - how do you do this?

Most are HDR or just exposed well with some PSing. Also, most of the comments "are" in Spanish, because with english like that, how come you can't read it? :lol:

looks like HDR with some serious tone mapping, IMHO

The comments are actually in Catalan, not Spanish. Let me know what comment(s) you'd like me to translate for you and I'll give it a try.

Most are HDR or just exposed well with some PSing. Also, most of the comments "are" in Spanish, because with english like that, how come you can't read it? :lol:

There's some amazing shots with "rays" from the sun - just beautiful. I gotta learn more stuff like that.

And if you notice I said "commentary", not "comments". Commentary is singular. ;)

I wonder if I learned Catalan I could make pics like that...

(sound of door opening and slamming as Chairman runs to buy "Rosetta Stone Catalan")

I agree... well exposed, tone mappped, probably some custom exposure blending after in CS3/4, burned edges on a lot of those shots. Either way, very nice stuff. Wish I could get my HDRs to look like that...

Oh well, try try again in my case. ;)

Ack, it hurts my eyes... I'm not a religious person, but I'm praying this trend ends soon....

I wonder if I learned Catalan I could make pics like that...

(sound of door opening and slamming as Chairman runs to buy "Rosetta Stone Catalan")

Well ****...if learning Catalan is all you have to do in order to take pics like these them I'm ALL IN.:mrgreen: Beautiful stuff

Most reactions

New Topics

Back