Wrist Watch image

y75stingray

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm still pretty new to the product photography scene. My work is being published in the april edition of I.W (international Watch) magazine and I was hoping I could get some constructive criticism of my work. this is one of the many images that will be used. Thanks!

moz-screenshot-1.png
equipe-pb.jpg

moz-screenshot.png

It's a bit hot there adjacent to the 10, 11 and 12 numerals. With that the numerals don't all look to be the same color.

The inside of the band could use a bit more illumination so a buyer could get somewhat of a visual sense of what it might fell like on their wrist.

Getting light to the inside of the band would also better define the push buttons on the watch itself.

Yes it is a bit hot there, showing the carbon fiber at a lower exposure is quite difficult. thanks to everybody for there comments. so far they have been quite helpful. it was shot on a light box and it was back lit good eye!

I really like the angle of this shot. The main thing that concerns me about this photo is the warm color on the face of the watch. It looks like the background is being lit by a cold colored flo and the front is being lit by a tungsten bulb of some sort.

The watch was sitting on the edge of a 6500K lightbox. It was covered by a white backdrop however I think some of the florescent lighting from my office (which has a lower color temp) leaked through. That's most likely the warm color you are seeing.I'm glad you like the angle, It was a difficult shot.

In watch photography the first thing you must do is go to a jeweler and have the crystal removed.....then you can light the face of the watch properly...also you're showing too much of the inside of the band..it's distracting...but pretty good..watches are difficult to do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back