Yankee Stadium

Diddy2theJJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello! I'm glad I found this forum, looks like a great community here! I'm looking forward to browsing it. Anyway, onto my question....

I took a photo on Yankee stadium and was wondering if I would be violating any MLB copyrights etc if I were to sell it on ebay, etsy or some other online sites. Thanks in advance.

Diddy

Did you take it from outside the grounds? If so, I would imagine (although I'm no expert) that you are safe. If you took it from inside the stadium grounds, you were on private property and there may be an issue.

It was from inside the stadium. It was a nice panorama of the entire stadium from the topmost seat in the center. I wondered if there would be issues too but i couldn't find much online for info about that.

Does anybody know for sure if there are?

Thanks,

Diddy

Sketchy ground for sure. Please investigate further. Do not ask photographers. Ask a lawyer. I think that there will be issues if you can visibly make out any MLB logos. I have heard horror stories. Most notably from a photographer who shot photos at "Churchill Downs"(Horse track in the Carolinas' U.S.A). Churchill Downs said that their steeple was copyrighted and the photographer needed permission to sell the photos. Then again there is a thread on this forum wondering if Fender would get mad for shooting one of their guitars. General consensus was no. So I have no idea.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back