You will like it or you will hate it (C & C welcome)

Thanks to all of you. I had some additional remarks/questions :

@togalive : could you tell me more precisely what you mean by "might be spillover from my appreciation of the lighting" ?
@ wyogirl : the "butt effect" was entirely part of the picture, as Derrel got it.

I was saying that I really appreciated how you lit the image, the quality of the light and the falloff are both very pleasing. I was also implying that this appreciation might have biased me when looking at the pose and the image as a whole.

I like the background, like the light. The pose even while not stellar doesn't totally make it horrid. Feeling? I like the feeling. While the the pose isn't perfection, the clothing works for me as well as the other things mentioned. Her hair and skin work here with the black and background. I like the "feeling" as I think (someone mentioned black and white) you could pull off sexy and classy in the same photo and somewhat did in this one. Which is something I at least don't see much of and I think it is something not easily attained????
So not GREAT. But I REALLY like where this is going and the feeling.

I don't really like the pose. I mean, if this is what you were going for then I think you succeeded, but for me it's just too on the nose. Like, "You like that ass? You want that ass? Mmmmm, yeah, you want that ass."

That's what I imagine her thinking with this pose. It doesn't seem very sensual sexy as much as it seems kind of raunchy sexy in a...softcore sort of way.

But like I said, if that's what you were going for, good job. I don't take sexy photos so I'm not always sure how to judge them.

The pose is super unflattering, it makes her look less curvy and more blocky than she really is. Her face reads nothing as well. Shoulders back, a curve of her body instead of her neck and more booty tooching would help.

Most reactions

Back