Your first camera?

Disposable%20Camera.jpg

One of those little flat cameras :mrgreen: I cant remember what the film type is called ? it was'nt very good really

my first camera was a minolta point and shoot, cant remember the model number, and my 2nd and current camera is my nikon n75

A little plastic thing I sent away for from Alpha Bits cerial. That was around 40 years ago and I was hooked from that point on.

I had several Kodak MF folders I picked up at a resale shop when I was about 7 or 8. I spent my allowance on them and picked up a whole box for $10. I wish I knew what they all were and/or still had them today. Unfortunately they got tossed when we moved when I was 12. Two years later I got a Canon Snappy AF for 8th grade graduation and pretty much been "snapping" with Canon ever since :wink:

ef_1_b.JPG

You could have your own here! http://cgi.ebay.com/CANON-SNAPPY-AF...oryZ3328QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
little **** plastic 35mm thing but I've still got it somewhere :mrgreen: with a roll of film in it. I figure I'm doing society a favour by doing the experiment on how well it develops after 20 years in a hot, humid, dark cupboard. Get back to me in 10 years time and I'll tell you how it goes. ;-)

But after that I guess my first 'real' one was a canon EOS 100 !!! then the 350D!... I don't do things by halves!

Dave_D said:
Ajax, Oh Yeah! One of those kodak disc cameras.

I think it took 110 film? (thin cartridge) ... it had a really small view finder and no flash :lmao:

My first camera is the one in my sig, the Canon EOS 650 (the original EOS) which my parents gave me. I've also been using some point and shoot cameras, but i'd say this is my first camera when i started shooting in middle school. I am looking to upgrade to the digital rebel soon :)

Kodak 124? I can't remember it exactly. Black plastic and metal, it used a film cartidge and flash cubes. Produced square pictures. I got it from my folks when they got a 35mm Rioch, in about 1984, if I remember correctly. I do remember shooting in B&W because getting it processed was a lot cheaper.

a minolta xe-7 my dad gave me
first one i bought was a maxxum 5

ME Super was my first, given to me by my dad. First camera I ever bought was a Graflex XL-RF. I still use both as my primary cameras.

My first "serious" camera was a Honeywell Pentax Spotmatic with a 55mm 1.8 lens. I bought it new in 1970 for around $280 at age 16. I still have it.

Before that, I did have a Kodak 126 Instamatic and a Poloroid Swinger.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back