'08/'09 Assignment- Snow -Due March 1st

Beautiful shot Seain! Welcome to the forum and to the assignment threads.

Beautiful shot Seain! Welcome to the forum and to the assignment threads.

Thanks Meg. Wouldn't you know it... I created an account with my name misspelled. Perfect... I sent admin a note... anyway, nice to be here and I'm looking forward to contributing but perhaps more importantly learning.

Thanks again...

Seaain

Here's a snow shot that always keeps me on edge. This is on my drive to work after a storm. I'm hoping the blur effect gives you the feeling I sometimes have as I slide down the mountain to work.

Oooh I hate driving down snowy mountains.. Especially when there is a cliff on one side..

Seaain its alright that you spelled your name wrong. It's all good. :)

What is this "snow" that you talk about. I've very rarely seen it in Georgia. :lol:

Oh whatever. Are you telling me that you don't remember the icestorm of 2000!!! Well snow is like ice, just lighter. Doesn't cause as much damage, unless it comes in mass quantities. :lol:

Oh whatever. Are you telling me that you don't remember the icestorm of 2000!!! Well snow is like ice, just lighter. Doesn't cause as much damage, unless it comes in mass quantities. :lol:

Trust me, I know what ice is. :lol:

We very rarely get snow down here... I'm hoping for some this year. Usually comes late January/early February.

Trust me, I know what ice is. :lol:

We very rarely get snow down here... I'm hoping for some this year. Usually comes late January/early February.

Oh I remember. I used to be a nanny in Marietta. *sigh* I miss GA.

Is his name Toto and do you live in Kansas... LOL sorry I couldn't resist.
Black and white picture in color! Great job!
Welcome to the forum and to the assignment threads Mike!

Hey Captain.. Was that the color of the sky??? Talk about weird. But I like it.. I really like both your shots. Great job.
Welcome to the forum and to the assignment threads.

These two were taken earlier this year in February....at 2 AM in the morning :)

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

Most reactions

Back