'08/'09 Assignment- Snow -Due March 1st

Great shots Tori and Busted. Thank you for posting.
Welcome to the forum and to the assignment threads.

I tried to think outside the box here... and I'm saving my nice landscapes for another thread :biggrin:

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
IMG_2197.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

captainobvious,

How did you get the orange sky? Is that a Photoshop edit or was there some strange air glow going on with some building lighting? It's really cool, I like it a lot.

Where are you at that it never snows?!

It snowed so hard here you could barely see your hand in front of your face:

12_20_2008_5499.jpg

Even the fire truck was snowed in:

12_20_2008_5488.jpg

But that didn't keep people from shopping:

12_20_2008_5487.jpg

12_20_2008_5492.jpg

Or going to church:

12_20_2008_5489.jpg

The snow was light in fluffy-perfocet for sledding:

12_20_2008_5496.jpg

Here is my mare enjoying the snow onslaught in New Hampshire today...

DSC_1631.jpg

DSC_1635.jpg

DSC_1622.jpg

My camera couldn't decide what to focus on - the snow or her! I've also never been so cold in my life - I think it was about 8 degrees outside...my hands are still aching from this shoot this afternoon.

I found it to be a challenge to have definition of anything in the snow - without it looking too washed out - and because of the day to my WB looks goofy too but she was having a ball and I was enjoying the time with her.

Here is my mare enjoying the snow onslaught in New Hampshire today...

DSC_1631.jpg

DSC_1635.jpg

DSC_1622.jpg

My camera couldn't decide what to focus on - the snow or her! I've also never been so cold in my life - I think it was about 8 degrees outside...my hands are still aching from this shoot this afternoon.

I found it to be a challenge to have definition of anything in the snow - without it looking too washed out - and because of the day to my WB looks goofy too but she was having a ball and I was enjoying the time with her.

American Saddlebred? She is beautiful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back