'08 Subject Assignment - BLUE - Due July 4th

Its quite alright.. It just gives me reason to find out what you are talking about. I hope to have a photoshop program of my own soon to play with.
Anytime!

Ya definitely! Any photo editor makes for a great tool. If you want a free one, hunt around for Paint.net. It's pretty dang awesome. (you may have heard of it)

I think the website is www.getpaint.net

You should be able to do plenty with it! And I think it's fully documented too, an extra bonus.

Hope this helps!

2636838986_2fd4ef447e_o.jpg

I sooo wasn't thinking ... I mean, the colour blue was in about 95 % of the roundabout 2000 photos I worked on all during this past week ... :er: :roll:

I could come up with thousands that sport swimmingpoolblue !!!

Oooh Corinna that is hilarious! I would think that most of your photos would be blue. hahaha
Great photo!

2636838986_2fd4ef447e_o.jpg

I sooo wasn't thinking ... I mean, the colour blue was in about 95 % of the roundabout 2000 photos I worked on all during this past week ... :er: :roll:

I could come up with thousands that sport swimmingpoolblue !!!
Yep. You've posted some great ones over in the sports thread.

Well, see, this is what I meant when I said that most of the photos I've been working all during the past week sport swimmingpoolblue :D (random screen shot):

randomscreenshotswimmeet.jpg

Have to laugh. I've still got 1.5 games of photos to go through from my son's team's last tournament. Since getting the 40D, with its 6fps, I'm shooting about 500 to 800 images per half. By the end of his club season, and by the end of his school season, I get a bit burnt out on reviewing and posting to the parents. Unlike the blue from your shoot, my retinas seem to retain green (grass on the football pitch).

The storm before the 4th of July fireworks! Posted picture a day late but the photo was taken on the 4th.

18.jpg

Last edited:
Well here are a few shots of something blue that I got at the car show yesterday.

IMAGE_053.jpg

My husband took this one, I'm not quite sure which blue was the target... Hahahahaha

IMAGE_052.jpg

IMAGE_051.jpg

Got tired of having no time to take my boy to the pool. So, I bought this kiddy pool at the dollar general store for $20. The ex says I got ripped off, but my boy loves it.

P6260540border.jpg

P6260542border.jpg

Most reactions

Back