08 Technical assignment #2 Frozen water

my contribution to the world:

2216594785_03d59a7b12_o.jpg

Wow your photo is amazing. Beautiful colors...

Now I feel REALLY inadiquate!:blushing:

Can I delete mine and pretend I never submitted a photo?

No this isn't a contest. This is supposed to improve talent and creativity, so you can submit as many pictures as you want.

I shot 20 or so the other night and got, at best, a few very standard water drop shots, but then again I'm a total NOOB! The big thing I played with was the location of the flash (this is an 8-second exposure in a dark room with a handheld/manually triggered 430ex). I tried holding it in different spots for effect...

01splash01.jpg

If that's too big, I can change it, it's formatted for my website...

Also, AMAZING shots by others that have posted :hail: My favorite is the cat/reflection/ripple by AJ!

I shot 20 or so the other night and got, at best, a few very standard water drop shots, but then again I'm a total NOOB! The big thing I played with was the location of the flash (this is an 8-second exposure in a dark room with a handheld/manually triggered 430ex). I tried holding it in different spots for effect...

01splash01.jpg

If that's too big, I can change it, it's formatted for my website...

Also, AMAZING shots by others that have posted :hail: My favorite is the cat/reflection/ripple by AJ!

Why thank you! I like yours aswell, ive been trying to reproduce your results.

Well your guy's entries are just awesome! Way to go!! Beautiful.

Had a go with this spigot today and couldn't decide which PoV I preferred. So here's three.

spigot-1.jpg
spigot-2.jpg
spigot-3.jpg

kundalini, I think they are all beautiful, the first is my favorite, I'm a sucker for repeating shapes in a composition... Especially because the square pattern kind of represents civilization to me, which contrasts the earthy look of the photo, but supports the subject in other ways... Just makes the analytical (English major) side of me happy ;)

spigot-1.jpg

I tried something the same yet totally different. Water frozen, and in time.

Well can't say it's not on topic, took me about 50 attempts to get an arrangement of ice which I liked the look of:
DSC_9341-Edit.jpg

Ok Garbz that is just cool! I like it... A LOT! And you made the icecubes just pop out of the picture.. Very nice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back