dsc04390v.jpg

dsc04459v.jpg

dsc04440d.jpg

dsc04494y.jpg

dsc04504m.jpg

51752570.jpg

Last edited:
only 1 image is working

I rate it a "please resize all of your images".

The one I can see is quite large, and I can only imagine the several broken links are of large images as well. 800px on the longest side should be adequate.

Edit: Called it.

fixed the issue with wthe links you guys reply to fast.

Ya they are huge i know that now, why would that be a problem? Anyway anyones you like dislike overall? No wondering what certain things are or can u see all??

Dude, just resize your photos please. There's abso****inglutely no need for full size images.

I would call them more, close-ups or even abstracts than 'still life'

Still life, for me, has more to do with showing at least one inanimate object in its whole, and doing it in a way that's visually appealing. Lighting and background are important, as well as the arrangement of your objects in the frame.

Someone asked about still life a while back and I think Bitter Jeweler suggested they do a flickr search for 'still life' to get ideas. Lots of great work there to give you some guidance.

Ya they are huge i know that now, why would that be a problem? Anyway anyones you like dislike overall? No wondering what certain things are or can u see all??

Because even on my 25Mbit cable it takes 2 minutes for all of them to show up.
And therefore I move on......and I won't be the only one.

Because only half the pics load fully in my browser before the server closes the connection. zzzzz ZZZZZ

Ya they are huge i know that now, why would that be a problem?

I would call them more, close-ups or even abstracts than 'still life'

Still life, for me, has more to do with showing at least one inanimate object in its whole, and doing it in a way that's visually appealing. Lighting and background are important, as well as the arrangement of your objects in the frame.

Someone asked about still life a while back and I think Bitter Jeweler suggested they do a flickr search for 'still life' to get ideas. Lots of great work there to give you some guidance.

Hey man nice post, you are very right man. Im studying at an art acadamy and i chose still life as my subject for the free assigment. And the main thing for was What is still life? Basically experimenting with it cause i can come up with a 100 scene's right now and ask u are they a still life? And it would come down to matter of opinion. And because it is so huge i ended up with photographing tiny stuff and creating a new image out of it not perse a new world. So you can see in this series too that its not just a landscape or something that im trying to create. Anyway im just an amateur but i got a 7,5 on my series im happy with that since the teacher has never given someone higher then a 10:D I didnt ask for advice or do research on still life cause i wanted to discover it on my own.

Hmm loads within seconds for me... sorry for the troubles then. Not gonna resize all and upload again. Just hope it works well for others, fingers crossed.

Well, i got the first picture and i give it an 8.5 85%. Looks very good to me. :thumbup:

Nice close ups, macros, and abstracts!

Where are the still life images?

Maybe they are still loading. *shrugs*

Most reactions

Back