1 Aquamarine And 27 Black Singers On The Wall

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$w Portobello Singers.jpg

I like this picture and think it stands out on its own. I'm not sure the title isn't working at cross-purposes with it, though. The aquamarine machine isopartially hidden by the stair rail and is kind of hard to see. The blue case in the upper left, on the other hand, draws the eye almost immediately. I don't know if there's any better title, though.

(I'll have to also admit that sewing machines was not my first thought when I saw "black singers" in the title.)

I like this picture and think it stands out on its own. I'm not sure the title isn't working at cross-purposes with it, though. The aquamarine machine isopartially hidden by the stair rail and is kind of hard to see. The blue case in the upper left, on the other hand, draws the eye almost immediately. I don't know if there's any better title, though.

(I'll have to also admit that sewing machines was not my first thought when I saw "black singers" in the title.)

Thanks rlemert, it is not the title, of course, just my attempt to make people open the thread. ;) Actually I should have called it " 27 Black Singers and One Aquamarine Sewing Machine" :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back