What's new

1 for C&C

Boomn4x4

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
766
Reaction score
4
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There is a little bit of a story behind this shot, but I'd like to keep that under wraps for now to prevent any kind of biased critique. I would appreciate any feedback.

pic-3.jpg
 
too much red behind the left flower. Good DOF though.
 
I think it is a nice shot. The colours are good and I like the flowers on the background.
I miss the contrast of the flower on the left, because of the same colours behind it. And I keep having the urge to tilt my head. Maybe it would have been even better, when it was shot with a level horizon?
 
the drunk guy sitting in the background gives it a nice touch :)
 
Is he holding his pants open?? lol

Are you from proboards bargin hunters? hah I've seen that avatar pic before!

My name/What I say....
 
Is he holding his pants open?? lol

Are you from proboards bargin hunters? hah I've seen that avatar pic before!

My name/What I say....

No, I'm not from bargain hunters... though I have seen similar avatars around.


Now that there are a few critiques out there, I'll let you in on the story. The picture was taken this weekend. We were just hanging around in the yard and my 9 year old nephew started getting bored. So I gave him my camera and told him to go take some pictures of some stuff in the yard. I told him to try and take some pictures of some common things but at an angle the you don't normally look at them and this is one of the ones he came back with.

For a 9 year old... I was impressed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom