1 for CC

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
But but but.....you cut off the right side of it! Tell me something I don't know :er: Actually I wanted it this way but thought I'd ask for your opinions as well as far as the composition and color? :D I did think it was OOF but it was in the middle of dinner w/ 10 girls so this was a quick shot. Anyway, let me know

ShadiyasBirthday018SFB.jpg

Possibly. But I was working w/ terrible light. Here's one where I used my flash but this was at the end when all of a sudden cake came out and we were leaving so grabbed a quick shot of the cake. Of course, I can always raise it a bit w/ PP. But man when you know how to use flash, things make night and day difference! But yeah the cake was shot from that dim light at 1.8.

I am proud of this pic. The flash made it excellent!

ShadiyasBirthday001S.jpg

Last edited:
No Andrej, it is not only your monitor, it IS a bit dark, but that can easily be remedied with the help of some pp - just mask the top so that the bright spot will not be brightened any further, too, and then lighten the cake some more.

I find DOF a bit shallow, but I guess going wide open was your answer to the low light and your not wanting to use flash on this cake (good). But a bit more DOF would have been nice....

Im guessing those are words on the cake? If so, kinda defeats the purpose if ya cant read em. just my opinion.

Yeah, having proper lighting really doesn't make quite the difference in photography :p

With that group photo, the ketchup bottle pulls my attention a bit more than it probably should. May-haps select the bottle and desaturate a smidge so it doesn't pop out as much?

You've got seven foxy ladies in front of your camera, and you're showing us a picture of the.....cake.....whaaaaaat??? "Why for?"

Cake seems a bit dark, and it also looks like there's some camera shake...I dunno...I think a bounce flash shot of the cake might have looked better. The cake looks delicious, but that napkin or whatever in the background is quite distracting. Now, if one of those lovely ladies had been holding that cake...that would have made a nice photo! Having the "birthday girl" holding her cake is a traditional shot that looks very nice...maybe next year???

haha too funny Derrel!

The cake looks yummy. Is this a place near you? It looks really great inside, with that wall.

Thats one ugly cake man. The 1 in the back on the left is pretty too.. So is the one across from her. :).

There was a photo of a cake in this thread???...all I see are 7 reasons that I will be going to hades...rawrrr!

You've got seven foxy ladies in front of your camera, and you're showing us a picture of the.....cake.....whaaaaaat??? "Why for?"
Having the "birthday girl" holding her cake is a traditional shot that looks very nice...maybe next year???

LOL I know right! I was like damn 7 girls and me?? Yeah I have more pix but I didn't care for them too much. They're all a bit dark but of course I can adjust the brightness a bit. I should have kept the flash on the whole time. Next year for sure. Or when my wife's b-day comes in Nov :D

LOL! I agree! The first one on the left...OMG

The one furthest from the camera, or the one closest? If the closest, that's my wife :mrgreen: and you haven't seen nothing yet. More stuff on my FB fan page :thumbup:

haha too funny Derrel!

The cake looks yummy. Is this a place near you? It looks really great inside, with that wall.

It was Uno's. Not the one by my house but about 30 mins away. Most of the girls live out that way so they picked that place. I think there's Uno's in FL too?

Thats one ugly cake man. The 1 in the back on the left is pretty too.. So is the one across from her. :).

I heard it tasted good as hell though, didn't try it. Forgot :confused:. The one in the back left is married to a cop :lmao:

KillerKawasaki, I got games bro, brought the left chic home with me :pimp:

I didn't have time to edit

KanisPhotoShoot5006.jpg

KanisPhotoShoot5005.jpg

since you say you wanted it to be cut off on the right side... could you explain why?

Most reactions

Back