1 Need a student photographer for our wedding

addisonjorg22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi we are getting married in 2008 (i know it seems a long way off) and we are looking for someone to take our photos for us of the day and of the evening reception, we would like the usual family and friends shots but someone that will just also catch the essence of our day and people just enjoying themselves.it will not be a very formal day, we do not have a venue yet but it will probably be savannah, we are also on a budget. one thing we do want is to be able to keep all the negatives or have all our photos on disc so we will not have to come back for reprints, hope that someone will be able to help. let us know some prices and also let us see some of your work.
Thanks

Don't worry. As long as you hit that wire with the connecting hook at precisely 88mph the instant the lightning strikes the tower... everything will be fine.
:D

Seriously though, try contacting some local schools and pick from their crop of up and coming shutterbugs.

Heh, wanting all the images.. but still wanting it to be cheap...

That's like an oxymoron..

Yeah I guess you mean 2010.

You will be able to find photographers who will give you the prints on CD - that's common practice nowadays. You will not, however, find photographers who will give you the negatives, especially student photographers who need them to develop their portfolios. If the student is shooting film, they should scan in the photos to make a digital copy of them and then give you the digital copy so that you can make reprints as you like.

Go to Craig's List, and make your offering there, and you might get a few replies. Going directly to the schools might not be possible due to privacy of a minor laws. In case you came on the forum to actually find someone, posting where you are might help (don't want someone from Kentucky to respond about a wedding in Chicago now, do you?)

Don't worry. As long as you hit that wire with the connecting hook at precisely 88mph the instant the lightning strikes the tower... everything will be fine.
:D

Obviously no Back To The Future fans here bigtwinky.

Going directly to the schools might not be possible due to privacy of a minor laws.

Depends on the school you go to. Most people in a University are no longer minors. I'm taking my courses at a local University in their Continuing Education department, so all of us range from 22 to 65.

where are you from. ive done one wedding but would like to do it again. and itll be cheap to! email me @ [email protected] and i could send you some pictures of the wedding i did

If you are still looking for a photographer I would be interested. Just email me at [email protected]

Most reactions

Back