1 night shot for c&c

StillGotIt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
wow what a cold night it was, i thought for sure my fingers were about to fall off :thumbdown:. this is the first time shooting at night so some c&c would be great!

IMG_2337edit.jpg

looks ok to me, maybe stepped back a little to get the rest of the lift on the right side in, and not digging the airplane streak. maybe a little too long of shutter speed since the lights are starting to get a little funky, lens flareish? But then it may have been underexposed. I like the smoothness of the water tho. Not bad imo.

yah it is a shooting star. i didn't notice it until i uploaded it to the computer.
thanks peanut!

Desaturate the yellows only - that's the only thing I can think of to make it better.

It's a nice image.

Sweet. That looks kick ass

Very nice - especially the second version when you reduced the yellow cast. In the future, you may want to adjust the colour temperature by using the custom colour balance feature on your camera, and shooting a reference grey card to set the colour balance point.

The streak could be an aircraft, as shooting stars "usually" show a variation in brightness along the length of the streak - this one is extremely even.

That little light at the center, below the cables and above the light streak, appears to be Jupiter. From this I would think that you were shooting towards the south-east.

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback. i guess it is somekind of unidentified flying object.

Most reactions

Back