What's new

(1 pic) Natural History Museum in London

This is Superb; i hope this will drag some fine comments

Regards :D
 
I love photos of these old buildings. This one is just a little dark.
 
I like the exposure. It gives you a large ominous feeling. :thumbup:
 
I like the exposure. It gives you a large ominous feeling. :thumbup:

thanks, that's my feeling too. If I brighten it up I think it takes away from that.


And I actually didn't have to do any processing in Lightroom, I just rotated it slightly to make it more center.
I took it on Shutter Priority, changing the shutter speed and ISO. This was taken with 1/20sec, 800 ISO, (f/4.5)

I should add it was taken at sundown, which is why there isn't a ton of light coming in through the windows - just good timing :)
 
clone the left windows to the right so you can get rid of the 2 people behind the windows.
 
good idea. I will try this in Photoshop
 
Gorgeous. Beutiful symmetry and mysterious lighting. :thumbup:
 
Their presence make this image more than "structural"- i feel that way

Regards :D
 
IMO, you were really aiming for symmetry. That's why the people have to go. If you are shooting it in an angle, that is a different story.
 
Sometimes it's nice to have something break the symmetry, that's why they should stay. They are also an added little surprise, while scanning the image.

The edited version is now boring.

Don't worry, someday, Schwetty, you'll learn about the intricacies of composition. :sexywink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom