What's new

(1 pic) Natural History Museum in London

It wasnt even a whole person.

Yes, I dont try to make it 100% symmetry. I didnt suggest to clone the middle window also (it has a short wall or something behind it).
 
I like the edited version. BUT if you're going to put something interesting then edit it with a ton of people walking back n forth through the windows. Pretty much with blurred motions now that'd be a cool ass shot!
 
I didnt suggest to clone the middle window also (it has a short wall or something behind it).

yeah, I think it was a staircase opening, or something.

I like the edited version. BUT if you're going to put something interesting then edit it with a ton of people walking back n forth through the windows. Pretty much with blurred motions now that'd be a cool ass shot!

Thanks. And the more I look at the edited one, the more I like it, hah.

Oh well, I have 2 now :-p
 
Both pictures are Excellent!, My vote is for the 1st one ( with the people ).
Cheers/
 
needs the people behind the windows to draw you into the shot more. Otherwise it is far too symmetrical IMO. Great capture
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom