What's new

1 Shots out the BOX, EF 135mm f/2.0L USM!!!

I am so in love with this lens... It has not come off my body!!! SMOOOOOTH

4349964919_5ef83efee8.jpg
 
HAHA! Yes I did have a lens hood pinstriped but only because I have another non stripped lens hood for certain gigs like a wedding tomorrow (videography 5D=Second angle HD Video) but camera bling! HAHA even that is too tacky for me! No thanks... :lmao:
 
but camera bling! HAHA even that is too tacky for me! No thanks...


I don't believe that :lmao:
 
but camera bling! HAHA even that is too tacky for me! No thanks...


I don't believe that :lmao:

They don't have Carbon Fiber??? Black on Black would be cool to see... But the chrome and gold? Sorry... :thumbdown:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom