10 Interesting Things, Within 10 Feet, Challenge!

Over achiever, I only asked for 3.

:p

Well, "10" is in the title...

I think I can find 10 things around me...

Within 10 feet of where I sit now there is... A guitar (Fender Strat), my camera bag, a tool box (with tools inside), a mini fridge full of beer, the kitchen, a bookshelf with movies on it, model airplanes hanging from the ceiling... OK, so finding 10 things might be a challenge, but I'm up to it.

I'm sitting here looking around and I should be good for this... I'll work on it tonight or tomorrow :)

I'm gonna wait till I get home till I do this, might take the laptop out somewhere lol

I'm gonna wait till I get home till I do this, might take the laptop out somewhere lol

Isn't that cheating?

I could find a million interesting things within 10 feet of me if I could go where ever I wanted to... ;)

i just made 3. but..it's dark here :0) and the room is a bit minimalist!

5233543.dc3fe2dc.560.jpg

'kick off' with this i guess

5233542.53e5d70a.560.jpg

sekonic L38 ..bought today for $10

5233541.8d1cdeb7.jpg

commie cameras: zenit e/zenit em/praktica nova 1b/praktica IV

O|||||||||||||O, That's why I said 3. I figured it would be hard enough getting people "involved" requesting 3, let alone 10.

MrsMoo, that would be cheating. I understand it isn't feasible to do while you are at work, but the idea was that *most* people would be at home and force them to really look at things around them in a different way.

Cool shoes. Can we see a wider shot, lol?

The "commie cameras" shot is pretty cool too.

ok, i'll try again during daylight with a wider lens. and if that's elsewhere..i'll wear the shoes.

...I just want to see more of them so I can figure out what they are, lol.
From what I can see, they look pretty cool. I'd like to have a pair.

Funny, when I first saw the shoes, I immediately thought of the former Soviet Union,... men like to wear shoes like those in that part of the world (Russia).

And, speaking of Russia,.. I remember reading somewhere that there is an old Russian make of camera that is sought after for the "style" of picture it took. I wish I knew more about them.

...I just want to see more of them so I can figure out what they are, lol.
From what I can see, they look pretty cool. I'd like to have a pair.

they are long and pointy. italian. bit of a departure for me! i'm more of a
walking boots type.

I like long and pointy. (I'm always afraid of messing up the toes though.)

I'll have to use the macro lens 'cause ain't no way yous guys are gonna see my office as is........ :lol:

Funny, when I first saw the shoes, I immediately thought of the former Soviet Union,... men like to wear shoes like those in that part of the world (Russia).

And, speaking of Russia,.. I remember reading somewhere that there is an old Russian make of camera that is sought after for the "style" of picture it took. I wish I knew more about them.

yea i get what you mean. they look turkish to me. when i lived in the
netherlands, a lot of turks and they seem to like the pointy shoes of this world.

mystery sov camera? probably a Fed (leica copy). after 1945, the
soviets dismantled much machine tooling from the Zeiss works in Jena
and carted it off to the Ukraine.

Most reactions

Back