What's new

10 Photos from Morro Bay/ Pismo CA

BenDiAnna

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello folks!
I'm new here and have been looking for a forum like this to talk photo and share. Thought I might test the water by posting some recent photos I took in April while on a 3 day photo trip to Pismo Beach and Morro Bay, California.
Let me know what you think. Always open to critique, opinion, questions, etc.



























 
very cool. i like the "pureness" of the first one and also the one where the sky looks like it has many shooting stars
 
Great introductory post, welcome to TPF. Lots to enjoy here, but my clear pick is #5 (or what would've been #5 if you had numbered the images :lol:). Number 2 would've been a winner as well hadn't it been for those shoe prints. I don't mind #4 either.
 
Welcome to the forum!
emoticons_spot_party.gif


The only flaw that really stands out to me is in #7 (again, had they been numbered).... the guy disappears into the rocks. Crouching down would have really made him stand out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom