What's new

#10 sedona golf resort

sedonaaz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
sedona, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
PLayed golf the other day and snapped a couple shots. This is one of the best courses in Arizona. CC is always welcome

10SGR.jpg
 
I hope you don't mind, but I thought your post processing left something to be desired... maybe you will like this edit:

Untitled-1copy-8.jpg
 
not at all just learning. Did you just recrop and adjust the hue?
 
I also brightened it (your photo is underexposed) and dodged the tee box and the green to make them stand out more. Always look at the histogram of your photo. The curve should (usually) stretch the entire length of the graph. If you've got whites in your photo, but your graph doesn't go all the way to the right, you're underexposed!
 
I like the edit, much better indeed. I liked Sedona when my wife and I visited there in '93. Is that Bell Rock I can see in this shot?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom