#1000 post, new pics ;)

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Clicked off my #10,000 image on the 10D this weekend at the races. It's just really too bad that I erased it during a chimping session by accident :guilty: :pale: :cry: even if it was technically flawed a bit I would have kept it if I had realized what number it was :( Oh well, here are some of the next 10,000 ;)

And finally at 1000 tpf posts! WooHoo :blushing:

sbc0092.jpg

22-busch-8x10.jpg

sbcpit1.jpg

sbc0205.jpg

Thanks for looking! ;)

I've got plenty more where these came from and expect to have many new photo's this year even better than ever! Thanks for everyones support over the last year here :hugs:

Yay!!! Congratulations on the 1000 posts and the 10 000 Pictures!

These are great pictures too! The colours are so bright and puuurty. How fast were they going???

Awesome shots. I really like the first one. Congrats on #1000

Congrats on the 1K & 10K :D Love the colors and motion in these photos, I'm not skilled at action photography so I admire those that can do it well as you have!

These are great panned shots, as usual. You really have this technique down! :thumbup:

And here's another congrats on that big 1K post! :D

I love 'em. Great photos.

You nailed the the "Stacker 2" shot. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone, I had a blast shooting these and can't wait to do more. I'll be looking for an indy race later this year ;)

thebeginning said:
congrats! nice pics too ;)

how can you tell that you've taken 10,000 on your 10d?

I never reset the counter (I have it set on continuous) so when it got back to "IMG_0001.jpg" I knew that was 10k. Plus all the folders now start at 2xxCANON instead of 1xxCANON like they should :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back