Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. cardinal
DSC_2575.jpg

2. chickadee
DSC_2593-001.jpg

3. nuthatch coming in for a landing on the bridge.
DSC_2605.jpg

4. red-winged black bird.
DSC_2639.jpg

5. mallard flapping his wings.
DSC_2679.jpg

6 great blue heron
DSC_2815.jpg

Really beautiful shots.

Nice captures. And it didn't hurt they posed a bit for you.

# 6 Great Blue heron, One of my favourite birds. It's getting more like winter around here lately. Not Many herons left to shoot. Nice to see you getting some still Danny.

thanks guys.

that poor heron had a big old fishing lure hanging off the side of his face, i tried to get him at angles where you could not see it. i spoke to the park rangers, he seems to be at the park all the time. i guess there gonna try to catch him and remove it..

its starting to get a bit chilly here, i am not really sure what birds stay and what leave, i have never done much bird photography in the winter, i might give it a go this year though, last few winters have been brutal cold, they say this winter should be more mild. or so i hear.

Nice set Danny. Are you having fun yet? :)

Thanks.

i am not sure i would call it fun but i enjoy going to the parks, walking around in the woods, getting some exercise, seeing the animals and seeing my photos when i get home.

Nice set Danny. Are you having fun yet? :)

Thanks.

i am not sure i would call it fun but i enjoy going to the parks, walking around in the woods, getting some exercise, seeing the animals and seeing my photos when i get home.
That's fun to me. Not many things I'd rather be doing.

Most reactions

Back