11 mins of creativity building

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
http://www.auroraphotos.com/storytelling/jump/

Something I think many here would learn from seeing - 11mins of photographs and comments from a series of photographers - focusing more of the creative side.
Worth watching!
edit - warning some photos are not for the weak of constitution - nothing with blood, but some images of defored childern are included

That was brilliant, cheers. I just wish it was about a million times longer. I never get bored of listening to/watching things like this.

The last guy likes to cover alot of things in parachute silk. The deformed kids one wasnt bad. I wish I could find the one I saw on the children of Chernoybl but, I lost the link. It was one that would get to you.

Thanks so much for that link, Overread. It is very, very worthwhile watching. And this right after I had commented on a thread where Do'Udren's Eyes said how uncreative he (she?) feels. Something to learn here!

The last guy likes to cover alot of things in parachute silk. The deformed kids one wasnt bad. I wish I could find the one I saw on the children of Chernoybl but, I lost the link. It was one that would get to you.

I think I saw that one at the Magnum site

Heres one: http://inmotion.magnumphotos.com/essay/chernobyl
I think there are more chernobyl ones there. Do a search.

This is just copy & paste from another thread, but I thought I should put it in the thread it was in response to...

Cool video.

Something one of the photographers said in it (David McLain, just a little past the halfway point) kind of confirmed some suspicions I had.
What he said was "Creativity in photography is about being a really keen observer".

So, mostly it's being in the right place at the right time... Or at least knowing what to look for in whatever place you happen to be in. Of course you can't just go buy the latest travel guide and come home with great photos, I know there's more too it than just picking the right destination.

As I was watching the video, seeing all the photos - they didn't seem too "creative" to me (at first), it was like going to interesting places and bringing a camera. David McLain was the first one in the video that I really liked and considered 'creative', the video only got better from there. The first half was pretty bland to me, while the second half was very good!

Thanks so much for that link, Overread. It is very, very worthwhile watching. And this right after I had commented on a thread where Do'Udren's Eyes said how uncreative he (she?) feels. Something to learn here!

LOL, does my avatar look THAT gender neuteral to you Lafoto? Nice video.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back