What's new

12-String

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
2,351
Reaction score
29
Location
Newcastle, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Page Borrowed from Digital Matt's book on subject lighting...

12_1_web.jpg


Critque/praise/brickbats all welcome. :)
 
Well, the photo looks good to me but I can't really comment because I am a n00b still, but I really don't like that logo of yours in the bottom left.
 
Love your DOF here. Shots like these are always so cool looking to me. Good job! :thumbup:
 
I think, you can put some shadow pattern on yellow wood part. Some pattern that bring some association with plaing. Not guitar only... Try to create more mental layer on your picture. IMHO.
 
I really really like it... really draws your focus to those little things the strings are tied to......the lighting is dramatic, but slightly soft at the same time, very nice................
 
That light is very cool looking to me, it's both soft and sharp at the same time. Nice spotlight!!

PS. Can I borrow that 12 string guitar!??!!?! lol
 
Great job with the lighting.... if it weren't for the title, I'd have been there a long time working that out (I know NOTHING about guitars!). Nice one mate!

Rob
 
Nice shot :D i have a 12 string... i LOVE it... in fact i think i may do some guitar shots soon
 
I like it, beautiful and somehow relaxing, with great DOF...
 
Thank you all. :)

Shot it with:

50mm F1.8
1/60 @ ISO 400 (handheld)
EOS 350D :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom