13 day old Sophie and her crazy sibblings

janineh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys! I had a the pleasure to photograph little Sophie and her sibblings. I slight challange, but fun as always.

C&C welcome!

Attachments

• $S1.jpg
    $S1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 165
  • $S2.jpg
    $S2.jpg
    768.4 KB · Views: 163
  • $S3.jpg
    $S3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 193
  • $S4.jpg
    $S4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
  • $S5.jpg
    $S5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 132
wow! what a bunch of cute kids!

1. my favorite, such a cute baby!
2. Im sure you were already expecting someone to say you cut off her toe, never the less she is adorable and a great capture!
3. cute idea! not much else to say
4. Love this edit, the BW really works well to bring them out
5. Cute kid!

Didnt really find anything wrong with them, great standard edits and nicely taken..

651stp said:
wow! what a bunch of cute kids!

1. my favorite, such a cute baby!
2. Im sure you were already expecting someone to say you cut off her toe, never the less she is adorable and a great capture!
3. cute idea! not much else to say
4. Love this edit, the BW really works well to bring them out
5. Cute kid!

Didnt really find anything wrong with them, great standard edits and nicely taken..

Thanks! I know, the toes... Annoyed me a bit that I've done that, but I still loved it.

awesome Janineh! what was the background used? backdrop or a bed with white sheet?

sactown024 said:
awesome Janineh! what was the background used? backdrop or a bed with white sheet?

Thanks! I have a backdrop stand and use a creamy white fleece.

LOVED the set least favorite was the B+W would have placed baby in the middle I just don't like one upside down, looks odd but could be just me

Loved the expressions on the siblings! You have captured some wonderful moments. What is this type of photo processing called? I've been watching tutorials on PS & ACR. The #5 photo looks like the hair is very sharpened, but maybe this is just on the web.

CherylL said:
Loved the expressions on the siblings! You have captured some wonderful moments. What is this type of photo processing called? I've been watching tutorials on PS & ACR. The #5 photo looks like the hair is very sharpened, but maybe this is just on the web.

Thanks, I use photoshop elements for editing. I might have sharpened his face a little after the edit. Use mainly paint the moon for edits.

CherylL said:

Thanks, I use photoshop elements for editing. I might have sharpened his face a little after the edit. Use mainly paint the moon for edits.

Thanks, I haven't looked into Actions yet. I'll check out their site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back