$1500.. what piece of kit to buy?

I don't shoot nikon, but if I had the extra money like that, I would go with the full frame option. I have the Canon 7D mkii and love it but there are plenty of times where I would also love to have a full frame body as well.

I don't shoot nikon, but if I had the extra money like that, I would go with the full frame option. I have the Canon 7D mkii and love it but there are plenty of times where I would also love to have a full frame body as well.
I actually prefer having 2 FFs. But I couldn't justify having 2x FF and 1x DX so I sold my d600 FF. Now a D750 FF and D500 Crop.

The d500 fps, buffer and AF system and motor drive are monstrous compared to anything but the uber expensive D5. I still want an approx 50mp FF sensor shoved in the D500 which would give me 20mp cropped at the D500 price :) Then switch between a high density FF and a regular crop sensor would be the best :)

You did what?!?! Get the D750

The D750 doesn't give me any new abilities and it makes me want to buy more lenses. I've never had a FF camera, so maybe I just don't know what I'm missing. But the D500 doesn't leave me wanting anything.. it's done exceedingly well at everything I've tried with it.

The new lens gets me abilities that I didn't have before and opens up a new type of photography. Now when I go camping I can do astrophotography at night and wildlife photography in the morning/evenings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back