What's new

16-35mm Canon Wide Angle lens

IRoman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Very little use, and in pristine shape because of it. $1k.

175L3074.jpg


175L3075.jpg


175L3076.jpg


175L3080.jpg


175L3081.jpg


175L3082.jpg


175L3085.jpg
 
Last edited:
They are a tad under-exposed. I didnt use enough light when I took the pictures, and I tried to compensate by turning up my ISO, so the pictures came out kinda noisy. Ill try to take some better pics soon
 
I have the pouch but not the box
 
Updated with better pics, finally got time for better lighting
 
SOLD!

Thanks for the interest
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom