clpvg99
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2012
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Vintage Bell Howell Foton 35mm Rangefinder Camera RARE | eBay
I have a rare Bell & Howell camera in nice shape up on eBay right now ending Sunday night with no reserve.
I'm not a huge camera guy and can't test it thoroughly so it is being sold as is. Cosmetically it looks really nice with no damage to the lens.
See the listing for full details.
Thanks for looking!
I have a rare Bell & Howell camera in nice shape up on eBay right now ending Sunday night with no reserve.
I'm not a huge camera guy and can't test it thoroughly so it is being sold as is. Cosmetically it looks really nice with no damage to the lens.
See the listing for full details.
Thanks for looking!
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.