1969 F600.

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was asked to post photos off my F600, So here they are. I know they aren't the best photos, but C&C is still welcome. :)

9-5-15 003.jpg

9-5-15 005.jpg

9-5-15 010.jpg

9-5-15 013.jpg

9-5-15 025.jpg

9-5-15 026.jpg

9-5-15 028.jpg

9-5-15 033.jpg

9-5-15 039.jpg

9-5-15 041.jpg

9-5-15 042.jpg

9-5-15 046.jpg

Last edited:
O.K., that grille guard is INSANE!

It came with that grill when I bought the truck, and it's not going to stay around very long, if you know what I mean. ;)

Designer said:

Looks like it came from an old headboard in some low-rent Florida motor-court type motel! I mean,it is an old headboard, right? Interesting pics, actually. I learned to drive truck in a 1947 Ford 2-ton flatbed with a four speed and two-speed rear axle and the tiniest V-8 engine you've ever seen!

What a beast! How many gallons to the mile?

I have no clue, but I'm sure it's bad.:eek:

Looks like it came from an old headboard in some low-rent Florida motor-court type motel! I mean,it is an old headboard, right? Interesting pics, actually. I learned to drive truck in a 1947 Ford 2-ton flatbed with a four speed and two-speed rear axle and the tiniest V-8 engine you've ever seen!

I don't know about the 47's, but this is around a 350 engine, I can't remember the exact size. It has good power, but tops out at 50mph and that's pushing it!:D

Cool truck. If anything I would make that grill guard stand out even more.

I mean,it is an old headboard, right?

I don't think it is, it is solid iron. when I cut it off, I will save it for handrailing or something like that.
sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, I forgot.

The photos are nice as they are but the last one I love!

(maybe just slightly different composition would be better in some of these, not all but some)

That grill guard looks exactly like something my father would have made. It's clearly not stock, of course ;) It's too bad you don't want to keep it on the truck. It's just too good!

2 and 8 win it for me. I like the color contrast of the sun and blue hood in 2 although there is a lot of shadow detail lost in the wheel/tire, in particular the separation between wheel & tire. I love the composition in 8, light the brightness is emanating from the "opening" of tilting the back. Like the intense saturated color of several of these

2 and 8 win it for me. I like the color contrast of the sun and blue hood in 2 although there is a lot of shadow detail lost in the wheel/tire, in particular the separation between wheel & tire. I love the composition in 8, light the brightness is emanating from the "opening" of tilting the back. Like the intense saturated color of several of these

Thanks! :)

The photos are nice as they are but the last one I love!

(maybe just slightly different composition would be better in some of these, not all but some)

I know some of these aren't very good composition, but my brother wanted photos of all sides of the truck. :)
Thanks! :)

That grill guard looks exactly like something my father would have made. It's clearly not stock, of course ;) It's too bad you don't want to keep it on the truck. It's just too good!

The grills just not my style. ;) It will also be in our way, my brother and I are building a snow plow for it befor winter, so the grill has to go.

Hauled 6 loads of cow manure to the garden yesterday, so now you know the truck really does still run! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back